Life as I know it!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spring Break countdown

I'm starting to think about Spring break which is coming up Mar. 20 - 24. I actually have the 17th - 26th if you count the 17th and the weekends. But we'll be going to see my parents on the 17th for that weekend. We didn't get there last month.

Sooo, I'm thinking that I should make a list of things that I want to do during the week. I'll still be taking Avery to preschool and daycare during the day. I'm going to take advantage of this while I can. It will be a much needed break for me. So I'm thinking that I should do some things that I always want to do but "don't have enough time". Such as:baking, reading a book, I could spend all week seriously organizing the house (fun and not so fun), touch up painting.... Any other suggestions besides spending a bunch of money every day shopping! :)

3 Comments:

  • Wow, your spring break seems early, isn't it? that is very cool. And I totally know what you mean about making a list of all the things you want to do....for me, it would be so easy to let all the time just slip away.

    (oh, and I couldn't stay away, i did just did a tiny, teeny shopping post ;)

    By Blogger suburban mom, at March 05, 2006 10:22 AM  

  • I can't imagine a whole week of free time. I'd definitely choose to do the thing that will be enjoyable the longest. If you bake, you eat the food and then it's gone. But read a book and you'll always have that information with you. Or organize the house and you'll be able to enjoy the results for a nice long time.

    Either way, enjoy your free time!

    By Blogger Jess Elliott, at March 05, 2006 6:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Steph, at March 09, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home